A summary of what the Edinburgh Epistemology Research Group is currently up to and has planned for the near future:
- Epistemology Research Seminar
- Epistemology Reading Group
- Scepticism Reading Group
- Ancient Epistemology Reading Group
For these seminars/groups, all are welcome and there is no need to register.
- Epistemic Expressivism Conference—October 15th-16th, 2011.
- The Nature of Knowledge Lecture–December 14th, 2011.
- The Aims of Inquiry and Cognition Conference–May 25th-26th, 2012.
- 2nd Annual Edinburgh Graduate Epistemology Conference–June 8th-9th, 2012.
Note that of these events both the Nature of Knowledge Lecture and The Aims of Inquiry and Cognition Conference are free to everyone and there’s no need to register (the other two events require registration). In addition, we will as usual have a Christmas Graduate Epist-Fest Workshop, which will be open to everyone (this year it will be on Friday December 9th), and we’ll also be hosting another graduate workshop in the spring (Thursday May 24th). Looking ahead, we’re planning a major conference in 2013 to celebrate 50 years since Gettier’s article.